Conference & Keynote Speaker
Lynne Cazaly is an international speaker who is engaging, inspiring, creative and captivating. And did we say funny?! As a thought leader in agile cultures, sensemaking, innovation and change, she presents on topics relevant to leaders who need to get the best out of their teams and boost performance.
Her sessions are interactive, practical, inspiring, humourous and entertaining.
Lynne Cazaly brings a truly individual and unique element of live digital visuals to her presentations. Often live scribing on her ipad, she presents hand crafted visual slides, many created in the moment, and shares frank insights that hit home and give leaders immediate takeaways for action.
Keynote presentations and workshop sessions of 30 mins - 2 hours are available.
Full day and multi day workshops are also available.
See Lynne Cazaly at the Future of Leadership
Lynne Cazaly delivers local and international keynote sessions frequently rated by delegates as the highlight of the entire conference. She brings the subtle mix of human, humour and high impact messaging... and best of all, takeaway skills that are immediately put into practice by delegates.
Keynote Topics include:
A Culture of Agile
It's no secret that the principles of agile software development have been helping teams deliver quality software. But what if you're not in the tech business? Is there anything to be gained from all this 'agile speak'?
Lynne Cazaly's keynote on Agile Cultures uncovers the elements of agility and shows you what works, why it works and how to adopt it in your world of work no matter your industry, business, team, size or sector.
It includes a practical application session where you can identify what to do now and next in applying agile principles and practices to how you think, work and collaborate.
The World of Co: How to design, create and facilitate collaborative environments that get work done
At the heart of humanity is our need to collaborate. We can't do it all, alone.
But we can’t simply tell a team or group to ‘go collaborate now, will you!’ and expect it to all work out immediately, magically.
As collaboration shows its true and powerful colours of being able to help us do more and do it better, together, we owe it to our colleagues and clients to know how to make great collaboration happen.
Great collaboration, cohesion and co-creation doesn't just 'happen': it involves thinking, designing, creating and facilitating.
Add to your toolkit in this keynote presentation by learning a range of approaches, methods and ways of helping people collaborate -- across timezones, cultures, business units and teams. The session will include content from Lynne Cazaly’s books and work on sensemaking, facilitation, creativity and productivity.
We get things done around here
Leaders and teams who adopt a bias for action get things done! But how do you do this - particularly when the team gets together. Too often teams get bogged down in round and round discussions or find that getting to make a decision just doesn't happen.
Lynne Cazaly's session is energetic, entertaining and educational! She shows you how successful hi tech businesses get things done and delivered and still maintain quality in their work. Her manifesto for 'we get things done around here' is a must for teams to adopt, implement and use as a guide throughout their day.
Sensemaking: The #1 Capability in a World of Uncertainty
With sensemaking topping out as the number one capability for 2020 and beyond, there is increasing interest in understanding HOW to make sense and WHAT to do with what you think, know or find out.
In this keynote, Lynne Cazaly identifies how sensemaking works, what to do for your field or industry and how to leverage this unique human capability so you can engage better with customers and clients, work more effectively as an organisation and deliver greater commercial benefits in these challenging times.
It's an ideal session to kick off a conference which is going to be packed full of presentations and overwhelming amounts of information for delegates! Help them make sense and they'll get so much more from your event.
Hacking Creativity: Ingenuity is where it's at
The benefits of creative thinking are many - but how do you come up with ideas and 'be creative' in the workplace? Instead of trying so hard to be creative at a moment's notice, Lynne Cazaly suggests instead that we should aspire for 'ingenuity' - this is where we are able to identify and generate multiple solutions to tricky problems, no matter what's going on or what we're faced with.
We can be ingenious alone, together, in teams or across organisations. It's less about being artistic, more about being authentic. Plus, it's about solving complex problems with contemporary and clever thinking.... now that's what will save the world - well at least the challenges that we're faced with today!
Visual Agility: How to think smarter, quicker, sharper
In this era of information overload, with increasing time pressures and expectations to deliver on projects and outcomes quicker, it's vital that leaders have the capacity to communicate with clarity, no matter the situation.
Lynne Cazaly's Visual Agility model unpacks the most influential communication skills for the 21st century: authentic, human, hand made and created in the moment.
This keynote is ideal as a practical skills session and can kick off a conference or event, giving delegates instant skills to distill the content that is to come from other speakers. It's a high energy session and frames the purpose and theme of your event through Lynne's live sketching and drawing.
This topic is also available as a break-out workshop before, during or after your conference.
Keynotes and workshops are also available on each of Lynne Cazaly's book titles:
- Agileish: How to build a culture of agility (pub March 2017)
- Leader as Facilitator: How to inspire, engage and get work done
- Making Sense: A Handbook for the Future of Work
- Wonderlust: Curiosity, Ingenuity and Thriving in Change
- Doo-Doos: The Sh*t that gets in the way of doing good work
- Create Change: How to apply innovation in an era of uncertainty
- Visual Mojo: How to capture your thinking, convey information and collaborate using visuals
Lynne Cazaly is a brilliant speaker for the tech industry, finance, education and health. She has thorough and relevant IP, presented and delivered in a way that's inspiring and uplifting - helping delegates see a way through global uncertainty and towards greater success, collaboration and progress.
What people say:
A clear message delivered with such humor. Thoroughly engaging and effective. - Lucy Raymond
Bright, vivacious, energetic, engaging, funny. Good timing with points. Good visuals. - Michelle Donahoe
Love Lynne's energy and a variety of approaches used to keep the audience engaged. Fun! Thanks Lynne. - Anna Olyanskaya
Thanks for sharing and making sense of the change process and making it relevant for todays world. I have been experiencing this sense of chaos for the past two years and had to lead the team through change.
Animated, informative, able to take many keypoints for work. Enjoyable.
Loved the stories and humor but making some really thought provoking challenges to the audience. - Jane Fraiser
Put simply, very relevant when endeavouring startup teams and customer engagement. The path methodology is simple, practical and well-delivered visually. - Rosa Frigel
Lynne is an entertaining speaker and delivering her message and knowledge in a simple and effective way. The entertainment aspect is so important when trying to engage those that are resistant to even listening to or embracing change. - Branka
Lively energetic presentation. Memorable for your creativity and use of different mediums. Stories, character voices, drawing and humor. Very talented. - Sharon Leadbetter
Lynne has an excellent way of presenting concepts and ideas. She makes linkages far easier to comprehend and to understand how we can all work together better – Eileen Keane, Health Purchasing Victoria
A fantastic session Lynne – can’t wait for the team to put this all into practice. Thanks for a wonderful, well paced, informative presentation. - Paul Heppell, Woolworths
Such an engaging session! I particularly enjoyed the content on engaging people to collaborate. A memorable session that will make a difference. - Kim Garoni, MYOB
100 degrees! Hot! Hot! Hot! - Liz Dorsett, Baw Baw Shire
It was a fantastic session - so many tips, so inspiring
Packed room, lots of laughter, great energy
About 600 people crowded into Lynne Cazaly's session on visual agility
Too busy in Lynne Cazaly's presentation to tweet!
Great talk by Lynne Cazaly - very inspiring.
Lynne Cazaly, Keynote Speaker at:
- Software Art Thou at Zendesk : Sensemaking
- IIBA, Business Analysis New Zealand: Sensemaking
- Agile USA : Sensemaking
- Scrum Australia : Sensemaking
- Future of Leadership Brisbane : Sensemaking
- Future of Leadership Sydney : Sensemaking
- Future of Leadership Melbourne: Sensemaking
- Project Management Institute Australia : Sensemaking
- Lean Summit Australasia : Visual Thinking
- Bond University Think Tank : Sensemaking
- Institute of Business Brokers : Thought Leadership
- Financial Executive Women : Own it
- Commonwealth Bank Australia : Innovation Lab
- Women in Focus : Making Sense of Creativity
- Agile New Zealand : Making Sense in Uncertainty
- Australasian Lean Enterprise Summit : Visual Facilitation
- Executive Assistant Network : Innovation & Creativity, Conceptualise & Visualise
- Agile Singapore : Visual Agility
- Agile Singapore : High Impact Facilitation
- IIBA, Business Analysts Development Day, New Zealand: Visual Agility
- Scrum Alliance : High Impact Facilitation
- Myer Innovation Forum : Visual Agility
- The Leader as Speaker : Great South Coast Leadership
- Thought Leaders Business School : Visual Agility
- Thought Leaders Speaker Showcase : Change
- Agile - Orlando, USA : Visual Agility
- International Forum of Visual Practitioners - Berlin, Germany : Improvisation
- International Forum of Visual Practitioners - Berlin, Germany : Thought Leadership
- Agile Australia - Sydney : The Girl who Played with Paper
- Community Leadership Australia : High Impact Facilitation
- Agile and Lean Software Development Methods - Agile India : The Girl with the Chisel Tip Marker
- Local Government Professionals : Visual Agility
- Agile Tour Sydney : Maps, Models and Metaphors
- REA Group : The Look of Love - Unforgettable User Stories
- Agile Encore : The Girl with the Chisel Tip Marker
- New Zealand Entrepreneur Organisation : Thought Leadership and How to make your big picture your competitive advantage
- Agile Wellington : The Girl with the Chisel Tip Marker
- LAST Conference : The Look of Love - Unforgettable User Stories
- Baw Baw Shire Council : Youth Leadership Forum
- Agile Australia : The Girl with the Chisel Tip Marker
- International Association of Facilitators : Beyond Words
- Knowledge Management Roundtable : The Engagers
- Australasian Facilitators Network Conference : Maps, Models & Metaphors
- City of Glen Eira/City of Kingston Mentor Network : Visual Business Models
- Facilitation One Day Wonder : Visual Thinking
- Victoria University The Jigsaw Project : Visual Thinking
- MLC : Visual Thinking
- Thriving in Uncertainty, Improvisation Conference : Visual Improv and Creativity
- LAST Conference (Lean Agile Systems Thinking : Visual Collaboration
- Bupa : Visual Thinking and Innovation
- AMP : Positioning Value
- Local Government Association Queensland : Community Engagement
- City of Glen Eira : Business Planning with Visuals
- Bupa : Facilitation Skills for Projects
- AEGIS : Graphic Recording & Graphic Facilitation
- Leadership Victoria : Beyond Networking to Connecting
- International Association of Facilitators : Visual Facilitation